Sunday, April 19, 2009

PC Suite not restoring my Contacts ....!

I backup my all N73 contents for software update and i have update the N73 Software,updated successfully, after that i am trying to restore all the contents except contacts everything is getting restored. i tried to restore contacts alone it is not getting restored,i got screwed up . I posted in the nokia forum also, i am not find a solution for that.

googling googling .... after 3 days i found the solution.......

finally i tried with following application(Nokia Contact Transfer), Oh God finally i got it.

http://nds1.nokia.com/files/support/global/phones/software/Nokia_Contact_Transfer.exe

PC Suite Version : 7.1.18.0
OS : Windows Vista
Mobile : Nokia N73

Thanks Mr. miksu Mobile Guru



--
Mohamed Kaleel
www.portonovo.in

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Superb bit of kit, actually worked as PC Suite reported that my contacts file was corrupt !!!

Thanks chaps :)